Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gardening 102

Just wanted to show progress on how the seeds are coming.  At this point I have planted two variety of cucumbers, yellow squash, and pumpkins along with two types of beans and chives. Of all the tomato seeds that we started I would say half have been killed my my lovely BatCat...aka Batgirl.  I know she can't help her curiousity ~ but she single handedly cut what little crop we may have been able to muster in half.
Being a beginning gardener is hard ... being a beginning gardener with a cat who loves dirt and green plants is darn near impossible!
         Next year I will need to work on finding a    greenhouse or some type of place to keep the seedlings out of harms way! But for now what I have growing is making me feel like a proud mama.
Watering them twice a day...is making me feel impatient!  This better be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment